After the massive glass slug event and rescuing/recruiting 11 more members to House Bird, Nazar has been thinking on a few topics. Tackling the tower and surrounding threats will be harder than expected! So you must do two things…better your body and better your mind. Also having more members will help with that, too.
So to better one’s body…you just need to put it through trials! Sure, that is what folks said and did in his life before coming to this plane. They would train and show off their feats of strength and other such things by showing them off at street performances or competitions. Juggling, lifting heavy things, running really fast, or else running really far. So perhaps Nazar would encourage others of House Bird to join him in such events, or come up with other ideas. So when not adventuring, in his downtime Nazar would like to train physically. (Mechanically, I am hoping this could eventually boost ability point scores, seeing as the only other way to do so is almost die…and I am trying to avoid doing that)
To better his mind, which is not that spectacular of a specimen, Nazar would ask the more…educated…for some help. Be it basic arithmetic, to other skills like dealing with rope that Nut is always seeming to make more of. Another thing is knowledge of this world and how it works. He would visit pubs and such that other adventuring folks visit so as to pick their brains. Especially folks who are people who run missions to the Tower. Specifically indiciduals whi have made it up to the third level or higher. Things Nazar asks are:
- What are some of the hardest things you fought?
- How do you know you made it to a new level of a tower?
- When the tower changes and you are in it, does it put you to sleep? ALSO! When ao much changes, have you found anything that remains consistent?
- Has there been any sort of writings or signs while in the Tower to signify its importance? Something to explain it more? Something that may hint or give clues what might be important at higher levels?
- Issues as to why they could not get any higher? Was it lack of supplies, or enemies were just too hard?
- And just anything else they can provide for info.